Friday, February 18, 2011

Curly Or Straight?

Went to the Mines Shopping Mall and came across a mini curling iron for the hair. I have been having bad hair days very frequently since my hairdresser chopped off my long hair till just about the shoulders even though I had specifically instructed her to leave my hair a little below the shoulder level.

So I figured that a curling iron was just what I needed to tame my locks and the price was too irresistable at RM70.

Trying it for the first time at home, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that the curling iron is quite easy to use and it only took about 10 minutes for me to liven up my hairstyle with some curls! (big smiles) Got some tips from YouTube on how to use the iron properly...these days we can learn just about anything from YouTube!
Feels great to be able to switch between straight hair or curly hair as the curls are not permanent. Some days I can just leave my hair straight and other days I could use my little curling iron.

Mini curling iron - only slightly longer than a ball point pen
We women love variety. As Martin Luther once said - The hair is the richest ornament of women. Yup.

No comments: