Friday, July 11, 2014

22 Years Already?


My wedding was 22 years ago but I still remember every detail as if it had just happened yesterday. This year hubby and I had a simple celebration. 

Hubby took the day off a few days ago when we both had less on our daily schedule. Had a quick breakfast of hotcakes at McD's and then headed to Mid Valley mall to catch the latest Tom Cruise movie, "Edge Of Tomorrow". We haven't gone to the cinema on our own for a very long time as we usually have our kids with us. 

Then it was off to lunch at Tony Roma's. Hubby had his beef ribs while I ordered chicken. I had planned to have dessert but we were too full after the meal.


Headed for home after a bit of shopping and then took the kids out for dinner. Hubby wanted to buy a matching pair of watches for the both of us and after going from shop to shop we finally settled on a simple design.
Looked up the internet to find out how
to pose for this shot.
Our kids were making faces while we
switched hands and poses
again and again to get the best shot, haha.

I like this quote I read a few days ago:

"Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite."

Looking forward to many more anniversaries to come :)

2 comments:

YuinTing said...

Congratulations and wishing you many happy returns.
That photo with both of you holding hands are very beautiful. I can feel how much you and your hubby love each other :-)

Sunny-Cookie said...

Thanks, Yuin Ting. Like most Asian couples, we seldom tell each other "I love you" so I suppose actions speak louder than words :)