Friday, August 14, 2009

Double Colour Jelly

Photobucket
A friend of mine made some double-coloured jelly for one of our church functions and they looked so pretty that I decided to try making them too. The photo above is the jelly I made, the one that my friend made was much prettier!

Photobucket
I made dragonfruit jelly then used cookie cutters to cut out some shapes.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Arrange the pieces in a container.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Arrange the rest of the jelly in another container.

Photobucket
Then I made plain jelly and poured it over the dragonfruit jelly. Leave it to cool and set. Cut into square pieces and serve.

Ingredients for dragonfruit jelly:
300 ml dragonfruit puree
10 g agar-agar powder
200 g sugar, or to taste
550 ml water

Ingredients for plain jelly:
10 g agar-agar powder
200g sugar, or to taste
850 ml water

Things needed:
cookie cutters
containers for jelly

No comments: