Saturday, January 29, 2011

Parking Woes

PreTeen has gone to Form 1 and is now in the afternoon session. I fetch her to school and back, and in the evenings it's quite difficult to find parking near her school unless I reach there about half an hour before the school bell rings, as there are lots of other moms like me waiting for their kids.

Sometimes I get rather annoyed when I go extra early just to get a  parking space and these kiasu moms come just about 5 minutes before school is over and double park along the road leading to the school!


See the cars on the right side double parking beside those of us who had to come early and get a proper park?
 Anyway, no point getting all worked up over them...here's a funny video about how a girl got creative in getting a parking space for her car in the city...


No comments: