Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Too Much Plastic

I was buying some gifts at MiniToons store in Sunway Pyramid the other day when I was given a free membership card for purchases above RM50, to add to my ever growing collection of free membership cards.

My wallet keeps getting fatter, not because I have lots of cash (how i wish!), but because I keep getting all these discount cards...which I often forget to use because I can't really remember which cards I have...until I have already bought my stuff and then I realise, "Hey, I have a member's card for this shop"! Getting older, memory not so good...sigh.

Membership cards seem to be the trend nowadays...even the neighbourhood Chinese sundry shop has a card! Here are just a few of the very many cards I have in my collection....

No comments: