Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Funny Duck Song

Was looking at videos in YouTube when I found this rather amusing song...



...reminds me of how our kids can sometimes be just as exasperating as the duck in the song...but we parents still love them all the same!

Helen Steiner Rice, a famous poet, wrote:

"A mother's love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking."

I hope I remember this when my kids annoy me endlessly and drive me up the wall, when my nerves are on edge and my voice hoarse from spewing out threats, and when I veer dangerously towards acts of violence...if I were the lemonade stand guy in the song I might end up eating the duck!!

2 comments:

YuinTing said...

Me too... I'll roast it & eat.

Sunny-Cookie said...

We moms think alike, haha!