Monday, March 15, 2010

Caution:Bad English

My sis-in-law bought Miss PreTeen some shiny stickers to decorate her handphone. As with most products nowadays, the stickers came with instructions in very bad English. Being from a Convent school where most of the teachers spoke to the students in English, I have had the privilege of being exposed to good English since primary school. So I totally agree with those who lament about the poor standard of written and spoken English nowadays...and I used to get rather agitated whenever I read something in broken English, especially instruction manuals (how am I supposed to assemble something or learn how to use it when I don't understand the instructions??)...but I have since learnt not to get so worked up over such matters,

and not knowing whether to laugh or cry over it...


I just put it on my blog...



I didn't know that adding stickers to a handphone could get so violent...

2. Please tear the cell-phone which stick the back of the sticker.

*Take it down from paper card and please pay attention to not being injured.
  • When sticker is assaulted by brute force, acrylic will come off from the cell-phone...

No comments: