Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What Do Pandas Do All Day?


Photobucket
Mum, can you get me down now?

Photobucket
I can't believe I am stuck again! What's the matter with me?


Photobucket
Oops! A slight miscalculation...

Photobucket
On the count of 3...lift!


 Photobucket
Pardon me but do you have a napkin?



Photobucket
Kung Fu Panda...bring it on!


Photobucket
Does this log make my butt look fat?


Photobucket
It wasn't me! I didn't steal this bamboo shoot!
I was just sitting here, I swear!

 
Photobucket
You go. I'll just stay here and rest my head a little bit.


Photobucket
Absolutely nothing accomplished. A perfect day for a panda.


2 comments:

YuinTing said...

I'm still rushing for job in the office. Wish that I'm that panda now :-D

Sunny-Cookie said...

On busy days I really feel like that too! Hope the pictures helped you to de-stress :D