Friday, December 19, 2008

Last Minute C'mas Shopping

Photobucket

Christmas decorations at Berjaya Times Square

Christmas is just round the corner and I have been on a shopping marathon for the past few days getting presents for family and friends. Went to Sungei Wang and Berjaya Times Square yesterday, braving the horrible traffic snarl in KL. Went to Mid Valley Megamall twice this week and everyone else seems to be doing last minute shopping like me...the queues at the payment counter seem to stretch for miles!

Photobucket

Have finally bought all that I need to buy...except Mr CoolTeen's present. He's gone to Cameron Highlands for a few days for the Youth Camp and I need to get his pressie and wrap it (and hide it!) before he comes back :)

Photobucket

The number of levels at TS is enough to make my head spin

Photobucket
Cages at The Gardens...??

Photobucket

The stage performances at Mid Valley Megamall are always colourful and fun

No comments: