Monday, December 8, 2008

Putting Up The Christmas Tree

Photobucket

Christmas is coming, and every year my hubby would put up the Christmas tree and all the decorations as I am quite clueless when it comes to decorating trees. This year he felt that Mr CoolTeen was old enough to take up the challenge.



Photobucket

So Mr CoolTeen turned up the volume on his mobile phone...it's always better to work with a bit of music, I suppose...and about 10 minutes later the tree was all decorated.



Photobucket

This is a pic of the tree after some minor adjustments by hubby. Not too bad, eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice tree! well, at least they lend a hand. no one in my family except me bother to even suggest setting up the tree.

Sunny-Cookie said...

I do the suggesting and the guys in the house do all the work...haha!