Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snail Mail Greeting Card



Photobucket

Close To Home by John McPherson


Saw this comic strip in The Star newspaper the other day and I thought it was so true...how it has become a trend to upload our photos to a photo-sharing website and just send a link to our friends via email for them to view our photos. Even my pre teen daughter has become quite an expert at sending e-cards whenever a family member's birthday comes round.

Photobucket


I received a lovely Christmas card through snail mail and in it is a handwritten greeting from a friend in Austria. I think nothing beats a hardcopy greeting card even though the virtual ones are a whole lot more interesting and interactive. I have already written a Christmas card for this friend in Austria...now to make the trip to the post office to buy stamps...

No comments: