Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Day of 2009

Sharp at 12 midnight there were pretty fireworks launched from the hill near my place. Tried to take some photos but as usual the night mode on my camera isn't too good, so I ended up with this pic...sigh!
Photobucket
Went to sleep soon after that because we had to wake up early for Sunrise Service in church at 6.30 am. Did not dare to close my eyes during the service (even during prayer) in case I fall asleep!

Photobucket
Some kind ladies in church prepared a simple breakfast of sandwiches and brownies to go with coffee and tea...yum!

Photobucket
It's time to keep away the Christmas decorations.
Photobucket
Our drummer perching precariously on his drum throne trying to reach the deco placed on top of the ledge.

Went home and had a short snooze before heading for the Pavilion shopping mall in the heart of KL city for some window shopping while hubby had lunch with some of his former schoolmates.
Photobucket

No comments: