Friday, January 30, 2009

A Mountain of Clothes

Hubby and the kids are having a week's break for the Chinese New Year and so am I...that means no cleaning, cooking or ironing for the entire week...or until I feel like it :)

Photobucket

My laundry basket is overflowing with clothes that needed folding and ironing, and I thought I would just turn a blind eye to it for a while since the weather has been really hot these few days...but hubby (being the neat one) couldn't stand it anymore and decided to do a bit of ironing today.

So with great pleasure I quickly gathered all the clothes hangers for him and went upstairs to surf the internet in peace while the kids kept themselves busy...it's always good to look busy in case dad needs them to help out!

Photobucket
When I came downstairs, I noticed that the air-cond was turned on in the room where hubby was ironing...no wonder I didn't hear any complaints at all about the weather!

Photobucket
After lunch we visited some friends in the Sri Damansara area and then headed to Ikea. Decided to catch a movie at CineLeisure...Bride Wars, a comedy about 2 best friends who become worst enemies all because their weddings had to be on the same day and at the same venue.

No comments: