Monday, January 26, 2009

Reunion Dinners

Photobucket
A red ox made up of LEGO parts, constructed by my nephew.

This is the first year we are having Chinese New Year reunion dinner without my granny, so it's kind of strange having a quiet reunion dinner with my immediate family instead of a noisy one with all my aunties, uncles, cousins and their kids. Ate at the restaurant beside the Desa Waterpark on Saturday.

Photobucket
The next day we had reunion dinner at parents-in-law's place. Mom-in-law cooked up a storm with 2 types of chicken (Mr CoolTeen's favourite), prawns, broccoli, lettuce with spring roll filling and chicken soup...yum! I brought a duck dish and sis-in-law brought salmon Yee Sang. This is the beginning of my 15-day eating binge (after all, it's only once a year that I get to do this...eat like there's no tomorrow!).


No comments: