Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Fine Day At School

My son goes to a fine school...well, not that kind of fine although it is a good school...I mean that every time a student breaks a school rule, he pays a fine.


Photobucket
the prefects even issue receipts

Now, doing laundry is definitely NOT one of my favourites chores.

This morning my son asked for his school T-shirt and I realised that it was still in the laundry basket with all the dirty clothes...oops! The weather has been rather wet lately and I had been putting off doing laundry for a few days. I had totally forgotten that he needed to wear that T-shirt on Wednesdays.

"So how?" I asked him.

"Get fined lor," he replied.

"How much?" I asked.

"Two Ringgit," he replied.

So I had to fork out RM2...for allowing dirty clothes to pile up in the laundry basket...sigh!



No comments: