Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hey, I'm On YouTube(!)

Went for a line dance party at the Taman Tun Dr Ismail Community Hall organized by the Fun Stompers line dance group 2 Saturdays ago. Wanted to blog about it but decided not to because I didn't dance very much. Spent most of the time sitting down watching my classmates have fun because I didn't know the dance steps.

I had missed quite a lot of classes lately and even though I practiced on my own, when I got onto the dance floor I suddenly experienced mental block and found myself totally confused...so it was better to sit down and enjoy the music rather than make a fool of myself bumping into other people on the dance floor and stepping on their toes (sigh).

Then I found this video of one of the dances I managed to bluff my way through...I supppose the camera-person did much editing and posted only the part where I finally caught up with the music and the dance steps after many tries...haha


That's me somewhere in front on the far left wearing black...

No comments: