Friday, May 1, 2009

Bottles for Fruit Enzyme Drink

After my fruit enzyme is ready for drinking I always have to search for all kinds of glass bottles to store it. I tried looking for suitable bottles at department stores and shops but usually the pretty bottles I find would be without a proper lid. Lately I found this fizzy Ribena drink which comes in a nice bottle and costs between RM2.20 to RM2.50 (depends on where I buy it)...BUT best of all...it has a screw-on bottle cap...which is just PERFECT for me to store my precious enzyme drink! (big smiles)

DSC01524

So I have been buying bottles and bottles of Ribena and Miss PreTeen who loves juices and fizzy drinks, is all too happy to help me consume the Ribena drinks so that I could have those bottles for my fruit enzyme.

DSC01525
My little bottles of fruit enzyme drink...all neatly labelled


No comments: