Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Addicted To Reality Shows

I don't watch a lot of TV nowadays. Maybe it's because my parents were too liberal in allowing my brothers and me unlimited access to the TV when we were young (pretty cool parents, huh!)...something that I will never allow my kids to enjoy! I have watched too much TV over the years and now it doesn't attract me anymore.

Well, except for some shows. OK, OK, I admit it...I am a reality show junkie. I love watching reality shows...my favourites being The Amazing Race, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance.

Then there are the local ones like One In A Million and Akademi Fantasia (yes, even that!)which I watch once in a while.

Hubby always wonders why I watch America's Next Top Model....he says it's always the same - girls fighting and arguing when staying together in one house. But I tell him that they are different girls every season and the photo shoots are the interesting parts.

The Amazing Race ended its season last Monday...the Asian-American brother sister team won the million bucks.

One In A Million and Akademi Fantasia ended too.

Photobucket

Tomorrow is the finale of American Idol Season 8.

I will have to wait another year for the next season to begin....noooooo!!!

2 comments:

Janice said...

YAY to american idol and esp next top model. Yeah, pretty much the same stuff but it's so interesting to see the styles and poses and the suprises of each episode. haha..

Sunny-Cookie said...

yup. having withdrawal symptoms now that all the show seasons have ended :(