Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How Very True

Photobucket



My sis-in-law bought this little plaque for my mom-in-law because when my mom-in-law was staying with her for a few months, her 2 boys (aged 4 and 2) understood that they could ask all kinds of things from grandma and grandma would usually say 'Yes'.


My children love to go to grandma's (my hubby's mum) house. Grandma cooks their favourite food and grandpa lets them watch TV and use his computer. Now grandparents are also tech-savvy...chatting with their friends and grandchildren via Skype or MSN.

My kids think that my favourite word is 'No', for example:

Son: Mom, can I go pierce my ears?
Me: No
Son: How about dyeing my hair?
Me: No!
Daughter: Mom, can we eat at McDonald's today?
Me: No, and no computer games for you until you finish your homework!

....so I suppose that's why grandmas are more popular!




No comments: