Monday, January 18, 2010

Weddings To Remember

I have been to quite a number of weddings...church weddings, Chinese wedding dinners, Malay bersanding...in fact, I was a bridesmaid thrice (ever heard of the old saying "Three times a bridesmaid, never a bride?" Well, I'm living proof that it's not true!)

Weddings are such happy occasions. A friends once mentioned that she loved looking at wedding photos because everyone looked so joyful.

I have been to a wedding where the groom sang "I've Finally Found Someone" (by Barbra Streisand) as the bride walked down the aisle...awwwww. Then there's another wedding where the groom did the "YES!!!" pumping action with his fist just before he kissed his bride...wow!

I remember my own wedding where my teenage cousin videotaped the tea ceremony and church ceremony for me for free (so nice of him)...but he ran low on battery just before the church ceremony began (!)... he recorded me walking down the aisle (then switched off the camera to save battery), recorded the exchange of vows (then switched off the camera) and recorded my hubby and I walking out together...all the important parts (smart fella!)

Here are videos of some very unforgettable weddings...anyone want to try this on your wedding day?


4 comments:

v a n i a said...

For a second I thought you were going to post a video of your wedding ceremony. xD

Sunny-Cookie said...

It was sooo long ago that the recording is still on videotape and I haven't got it converted to a DVD yet :(

YuinTing said...

Mine too, still on video tape. If you know anyone who can convert it to CD, please let me know. Thanks!
BTW, wish to see your wedding video one day :-)

Sunny-Cookie said...

I sure hope the videotape hasn't gone mouldy after all these years :P