Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wash + Car = Thunderstorm

Photobucket

pic from timothy_gumbaris

There is this strange phenomenon…I don’t know why it happens, but every time my husband sends his car for a wash it will start to rain not long afterwards. It could be a hot, sunny day and the moment the car comes out of the carwash all sparkling clean…dark clouds will appear!


So I try not to hang anything out to dry in the sun on the days that he gets his car washed. It even happens when he washes the car himself! Thank God it doesn’t happen when I send the car to the carwash (I never wash the car myself, I only drive it!)…maybe just once in a long while.


If anyone needs some rain, let me know...I will get hubby to send his car to the car wash!

2 comments:

杨 霓 said...

I don't want rain, I want "Shui"!

"Shui"cantonese stand for MONEY!!

Hahahaha

Sunny-Cookie said...

Nini, Haha I also want 'shui' but only get rain :(