Friday, September 26, 2008

The Amazing Race Asia 3

Photobucket

The Amazing Race (US) has been my all-time favourite reality show, and now there is even the Asian version. The third season of The Amazing Race Asia is now showing on the Astro AXN channel on Thursdays at 9.00 pm with repeats on Tuesdays and Sundays. I make sure I don't miss even one episode of this very exciting race.

I cheered for our Malaysian teams in Season 1 and Season 2...who can forget the very likeable Chong sisters in Season 2! This time round we also have 2 teams:


Photobucket
Henry and Bernie Chan (brother and sister)



Photobucket
Ida Nerina and Tania Khan (actress and heiress)


I remember taking part in a similar race (but a much shorter version) in Malacca a few years back, organised by our church. It was really fun running (literally!) around Malacca town looking for clues. We were put in teams of 4 people. I don't remember how many teams there were but it's not more than 10, and my team came in 3rd.

In the meantime, I'll be cheering for our Malaysian teams...Jia you! Jia you!

No comments: