Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Buy 4 Get 1 Free

Photobucket Image Hosting

For the past 2 years I have been boycotting commercially made mooncakes because of the steep prices and have been making my own jelly mooncakes. But this year I was too lazy to make the jelly mooncakes... last year I remember giving some of my jelly mooncakes to my granny (and she was so pleased) just a few weeks before her passing, so I am still in the process of getting used to the fact that she is no longer here.

Anyway, I have been so blessed as friends have been giving me their homemade mooncakes. I was thinking of buying some mooncakes just one or two days before the Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival when the mooncakes will be sold very cheap, but today I saw some already on sale for 30% less. Bought 4 pieces of mooncakes and got 1 free, can't wait to taste them...drool!

No comments: