Tuesday, October 28, 2008

High School Musical 3


Photobucket
Went to watch High School Musical 3 with hubby and kids yesterday. Miss PreTeen is huge fan of the High School Musical series and she has all kinds of HSM memorabilia - wallet, folder, notebooks, water bottle, etc. Once she cried for a few days when she lost her precious HSM water bottle in school.


The choreography is really good and at the end of every song I felt like cheering and clapping, but had to restraint myself from embarassing Mr CoolTeen and Miss PreTeen. I don't know why, but I enjoyed this show more than Mamma Mia, although ABBA was my all-time favourite band. Maybe this mom is just trying to remain young...at heart :)


It's quite sad that this is the last movie with this cast...they really shine when performing together. Perhaps there will be College Musical in the near future?

No comments: