Saturday, October 25, 2008

Macy Warehouse Sale

Photobucket
Saw the advertisement in The Star newspaper that Macy is having a 4-day warehouse sale. I was thinking of getting new spring mattresses for my kids because their foam mattresses have become rather flat.

Photobucket
Hubby was busy, so I went on my own. Their warehouse is in Serdang and there were lots of banners to guide shoppers to the location. I drove and drove, and the road became narrower and narrower, with lots of potholes. It became kind of scary and I almost turned back because there was not a single building in sight for a few kilometres.

Photobucket
trying to avoid the large potholes...ok,ok, I admit... this time I took photos while driving

Photobucket

Finally reached my destination. Parking space was rather limited but I managed to squeeze into a little corner...ah, the joy of driving a small car!


Didn't find anything suitable for the kids but wanted to get some small items...changed my mind when I saw the very long queue at the payment counter. Returned home empty handed but it was fun being at a warehouse sale with the carnival-like atmosphere.

No comments: