Wednesday, October 8, 2008

No More Fighting Over The PC

Our desk and 2 cupboards finally arrived from Ikea on Monday afternoon....in 3 boxes. Hubby quickly set to work assembling them after dinner.

"Should be quite easy," he told me.

I went for line dance class and when I reached home at around 10.30 pm, this was the sight that greeted me...


Photobucket


After much hammering and drilling (the neighbours must have been quite annoyed as he started drilling around midnight because the desk needed to be attached to the wall), here is the result...

Photobucket

Now we don't need to fight anymore over who gets to use the PC...previously hubby complained that he had no place to put his laptop and he had to use it on the bed, which would be quite uncomfortable. So now I will use the desktop PC and he will use his laptop at his brand new workstation...

Photobucket

No comments: