Sunday, October 12, 2008

Don't Distract The Dentist

My daughter has very strong teeth and not a single one of her milk teeth has fallen off on its own. It would wobble and turn in all directions but just would not drop off. So she has been going to the dentist since her first shaky tooth.

Yesterday I had to drag a very reluctant little girl to the dentist to extract a shaky tooth. The new tooth had already grown but the milk tooth remained defiantly in its place. When she reached home, she complained to Dad that "Mommy kept chatting with the dentist and I was afraid that he might be distracted and pull out the wrong tooth!"
Photobucket pic fr ellimay45
I don't know if other moms do this, but I keep all my children's milk teeth. I don't really know what I'll do with them...perhaps get them made into mini dentures as souvenirs for my kids when they are all grown up!

No comments: