Thursday, October 2, 2008

Two Little Fussy Fishes

Photobucket

My hubby decided to brighten up his office space, so we went to the Pet Safari at Ikano Power Centre to get some fish. He says the fish there are nicer-looking. We looked at all the different kinds of fresh water fish there...big ones, small ones, strange ones... and finally settled on 2 little goldfish because his fishbowl is not very big.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I suppose watching 2 fat little fishes trying to swim up and down helps to relieve a little of the daily office stress...unless you're the kind who gets upset when they start spitting out food instead of swallowing it...like what these 2 fishes do!

My daughter named them "Eaty" and "Spitty" because they would eat the food, taste that it's not yummy, then spit it out. And I thought my kids were picky eaters...


No comments: